1. What are the products for GSM Termination?
There are only two different products for GSM Termination.
1. GSM gateway – routes the VoIP (SIP & H.323) traffic into GSM network. There are 5 different models, 4—8—16—24 and 32 GSM-UMTS channel capacity that can be utilized either a stand- alone gateway or as part of a Sim Server system.
2. SIM server – All management operations are executed from a central site even if your GSM gateways are deployed in several locations or across continents. The gateway architecture manages with the SIM Server the SIM allocation without the need of human intervention with the sim cards in a single location.
2. What is the capacity of SIM Server?
There are 2 models and the major difference is the SIM capacity.
The models have 64 – 128 SIM Capacity.
One SIM Server can handle 96 concurrent calls and 6 gateways.
This is fairly enough to expand your business to a large scale by having many SIM Servers.
3. Do you need any additional Server or Software?
You don’t need any additional product for your project.
The software are built into the gateway and SIM Server.
So, you don’t need any extra software or server.
4. What is the required internet connection bandwidth for the project?
One channel would consume approximately 35kbps.
If you have 32 channel capacity of gateway in a location, you should have 1 MBps internet connection at least.
The most important thing to consider is to check if your UPLOAD and DOWNLOAD speeds are at least 1MB, and you have static IP.
Otherwise you have to use our VPN solution in order to reduce bandwidth consumption.
5. Why you should choose to become a partner of us?
GTech offers you the strongest and the most intelligent GSM termination gateways and SIM management solutions with affordable prices.
Our goal is not selling devices only, but giving full service of installation, maintenance and support with our strong telecom partners.
This unique business model builds trusts and brings many advantages with it.
To start a new business brings some barriers and risks with it, especially without deep know-how about the sector.
Most probably, you will lose time and effort on these major steps:
1. Financing the whole project
2. Installing the gateways and understanding the products
3. Learning SIM management
4. Maintaining the system quality for 7/24
5. Finding customers to fill your capacity
6. Getting paid for the invoices you earned
Our unique business model is to make these subjects clear for you. In our partnership proposal;
1. We will give you a financial support. We only ask you the %50 of the total amount as an initial payment to ship the products, and the rest %50 will be charged off from the voice traffic
2. We will assist you on installation
3. We will assist and train you on SIM Management
4. We will assist you on maintaining the service quality
5. We will be your customer with traffic guarantee
6. You will be paid regularly
6. Are there any hidden charges?
After you pay back the total amount of the project amount, the products will be all yours.
7. Does this partnership have continuity and any obligations?
This partnership program has no time limit and the only obligation is to pay the total amount of the project.
The goal is to build trust and to have long lasting business relations between the companies.
Our partners are free to work with any other companies after they pay the total amount.
It is their choice to make.
So we work hard not to lose you as a partner all the time.